Civil Procedure Terminology
The latest publication of LEC
“Civil Procedure Terminology”
– in use under Polish law
Have you ever grabbed a legal English dictionary and still wondered?
- Is a word formal, archaic or neutral?
- Does a word describe properly the Polish legal reality?
- Which preposition should it go with?
- What else do I need to put my phrase in a correct sentence?
- Can I use a synonym? Is a more descriptive version acceptable?
This compilation will hopefully answer a lot of your questions.
A Must if you want:
- to sound professional and natural when using legal English
- to communicate accurately and precisely with clients
- to save time while consulting dozens of legal English sources
- to have the ultimate reference in one place, on your desk
Valuable help for:
- Polish lawyers using English at work on a daily basis
- lawyers drafting legal opinions or reporting on a development of a court case
- jeśli sporządzasz opinie prawne, raporty dotyczące spraw sądowych
- learners revising for the TOLES Advanced or ILEC examinations
Price: soon PLN
If you wish to purchase a pdf version of the glossary, please contact LEC by mail or phone.
Contact:: Agnieszka Chojecka, tel. 600-600-550, firstname.lastname@example.org.