Employment Law Terminology
The latest publication of LEC
“Employment Law Terminology”
– in use under Polish law
Have you ever consulted a legal English dictionary and still had doubts?
- Is a word sufficiently formal or archaic?
- Does a word refer to the Polish legal reality adequately?
- Which preposition should it go with?
- How to put my phrase in a correct sentence?
- Can I use a synonym? Is a more descriptive version acceptable?
This compilation will hopefully turn out useful to answer the above.
A Must if you want:
- to sound professional and natural when using legal English
- to communicate accurately and precisely ideas from employment law
- to save time while checking dozens of other legal English sources
The legal first-aid kit for:
- Polish lawyers using English at work on a daily basis
- lawyers drafting legal opinions or reporting on employment law matters
- learners revising for the TOLES Advanced or ILEC examinations
Price: soon PLN
If you wish to purchase a pdf version of the glossary, please contact LEC by mail or phone.
Contact:: Agnieszka Chojecka, tel. 600-600-550, firstname.lastname@example.org.